window shopping: kitchen essentials

zondag 19 mei 2013


1// A great way to utilize your canning jars when you're not in the process of make jam ;) Use them as serving dishes. 2// And if they are not available fro serving you can always use these paint splattered bowls instead. 3// Funny "Use my beard" tea towel. 4// I like tacky dinnerware and dragonflies, so why not combine the two? 5// This tapas set would make a great gift for someone. 6// High on my wishlist, but so expensive: the Kitchen Aid. It's a good thing I'll never be able to choose which color I would like. 7// Much classier than putting the bottle on the table: an oil pitcher 8// Rachel Khoo's cookbook. She makes cooking in a tiny kitchen look so easy.

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger