inside my closet

woensdag 8 mei 2013


This month I've been preparing my wardrobe for better days (read: sunny days). My favorite thing to wear in the summertime is long skirts or dresses. It is so comfortable, but you still look like you've made an effort. I already have this maxi skirt from American Vintage in a beautiful shade of green, but since I'm blessed with a mother who can sew just about anything, I am now also the proud owner of a midnight blue and a pale aubergine version. Other new additions to my closet this month are:


  
1. My all time favorite sneakers: Converse All Stars. Courtesy of my brother-in-law who brought me back this pair from his business trip to the states. 2. I found this great tie dyed skinny and couldn't resist. 3. During my ongoing quest for the perfect white T-shirt I ended up buying this beautiful embroidered blouse. It's not a T-shirt, but who cares. 4. For my birthday I got this very cool wallet. (Officially it's a clutch, since it fits your mobile phone in the pocket, but I'm more the "tote bag kind of girl".)

1 reacties :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger