Preview Spring 2013: American Vintage

zondag 3 maart 2013

After visiting 'de Modefabriek', the fashion event where you get to see all the new collections, I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting lots of colorful clothing that would bring me in the mood for some spring shopping. Unfortunately -as it turns out- black and white is a big trend this coming season. Not exactly what I was looking for in this grey weather. I know that once the temperature goes up, I will start to appreciate this trend a lot more. After all, my closet is full of greys and blacks.

But, since I'm in need of some medicine for my winter blues, I'll start the preview Spring 2013 off with the very cheerful collection of American Vintage. I'm going to start saving for the green outfit right now.   

   

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger