Go green!

woensdag 13 maart 2013

Green inspiration found on Pinterest.
Every now and then I go through these phases where I develop a preference for a certain color. I usually don't realize it at first and then all of a sudden my whole closet is filled with -in this case- green stuff. Now that I've diagnosed myself, I think the best thing for me to do is to fill my house with plants. That will cure me quick enough. But until then, these are some of my best "green finds":

1. I've blogged about this skirt before, when I showed the new American Vintage collection. It is now hanging in my closet just waiting for the sun to come out.
2. Cute bracelet found on Etsy.
3. This is great nail polish. And cheap too! 
4. You can find these beautiful feather earrings made by Still Tree at Nith.
5. I just love Vans!
6. I bought this necklace on Etsy. Flashy isn't it? I think it's going to look great paired with a nice white T-shirt and some jeans. It was the last one -Sorry- but this blue one is nice too.
7. Cool glasses by Lacoste.
8. Love these dye dipped jeans.
9. What a great idea: you can stack your best rings on this plate

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger